Hustle culture has gained momentum in recent years. We have become so much involved in our workplaces and official meetings that we often tend to forget about our personal life. Our focus has been so heavily shifted toward earning money that we frequently neglect our physical and mental well-being. But, while focusing on our career and professional life is important, working towards our health and overall well-being tops the list of priorities! Scientists and health experts worldwide are claiming that taking out time for ourselves, and going on trips and tours are essentially important to keep ourselves healthy and fit!
And do you know, a small break from our work, a breath of fresh air is super important to keep us charged and refreshed? And, what can be a better way to recharge and refresh your soul than to step out of your hectic schedule and roam into the unknown? Research says that travelling to new places makes us healthy and happy people from the inside out! Travelling helps us in our overall growth as we get to learn about different new things. And, what can be a better place to travel this holiday than Kerala?
- Rates Are Valid The Mentioned Period Only.
- Availability Not Checked. The Above Package Is Only An Offer And Not A Confirmation. We Shall Proceed With The Bookings Only After We Receive Confirmation And Payment At Your End.
- Rooms are subject to Availability At The Time Of Booking.
- Hotels As Per Room Availability Or Similar Hotel.
- Check In /Check Out Time Varies As Per Hotel Policies.
- Early Check In / Late Checks Out is Subject To Availability.
- Vehicle Service Provided From 07.00 Am To 07.00 Pm, Additional Usage Would Be Charged Extra Per Km/Per Hour
- A/C In The Vehicle Would Not Function On Hilly Terrains
- All Sightseeing Depends As Per Time Compulsion
- Outside Food&Drinks Not Allowed At Hotels
- Room Heater Availability As Per Hotels Policy
- Any Music /Dj Is Allowed till 2200Hrs, Only Subject To Permission.
- Breakfast, Lunch&Dinner In Most Hotels Are On La Carte / Fixed Menu, Buffet Would Be Subject To Availability
- No Refund For Any Utilized Services.
- The above rates are not valid on peak season /from Dec 15 to Jan 15
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Proper ValidGovt IDProof Such As Aadhar Card/ VoterID /Driving License / Passport To Be Provided At The Time Of Check In
- Any Political Disturbance OrNaturalCalamitiesOccurs,Services Are NotGuaranteed&Booking Amount Is Non Refundable
- Due To Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, Government Of All Other States Are Implementing Rules Which May Effect This Itinerary, Booking Amount Is Non -Refundable & Tour Can Be Postponed As Per Policies.
- Hookah Is Not Allowed In The Premises Of The Resort To Ensure 100% Acknowledgement Of Hookah Ban By The Govt. Hookah, If Carried, Will Be Restrained By The Security Department, As Per Particular State/City Rules & Regulations.
- Preponed & Postponed Charges are Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Cancelation Policy As Per Company Norms.
- 50 % Advance payment for booking
- 50 % 5 Days Before The Tour
- Subject To Booking Period
Inclusions / Exclusions
- 02 Nights’Accommodation In 3 Star Hotel At Munnar
- 01 Nights Accommodation In Alleppey
- 03 Breakfast /01 Lunch / 03 Dinner, T&C*
- Pick up & drop from Cochin Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand
- Transfers & Sightseeing In Etios/Dzire AC Vehicle
- Flight tickets / Train ticket
- Entry tickets for any Monuments / Activities
- Personal Expenses/Tips
- Extra Meal Cost (B,L,D)
- Tour Guide/Manager
- GST 5% Extra
- Cost Of Services Which Is Not Mentioned In The “Inclusions”
DAY 1- ARRIVAL ANDDRIVE TO MUNNAR.
You Will Be Greeted At Cochin Airport / Railway Station By Our Executive. You Will Then Be Driven To The Quaint Hill Station Of Munnar Which Is Approximately A 4-Hour Drive From Cochin. On The Way You Will Get A Glimpse Of The Majestic Cheeyappara Waterfalls And Valara Falls.
Arrive At Munnar And Check Into The Hotel. Later In The Evening, Visit Tea Museum. You Can Also Visit Munnar Town And Shop For Spices And
Handmade Chocolates. Overnight Stay At Munnar.
DAY 2- MUNNAR SIGHT-SEEING
After An Early Breakfast You Will Go On A Full Day Sight-Seeing Tour Of Munnar. We Cover All Major Attractions During The Day. The Mattuppetty Dam And Kundala Lake Offers Visitors With Boating Opportunity.
We Also Visit The Echo Point, Top Station, Rose Garden, Hydel Park And Ponthenmedu View Point. After Noon We Visit The Eravikulam National Park Famous For The Nilgiri Thar. Overnight At The Hotel
DAY 3- MUNNAR TO ALLEPPEY
After Breakfast We Set Out On An Early Start To Alleppey – “The Venice Of The East”. The Distance Of 160+ Kilometers Will Be Covered In Around 5 Hours. You Can Board The Houseboat At Around 12:30pm – 1:00pm.
Explore The Scenic Backwaters While Passing Through Lagoons, Canals, Lakes, Rivers And Inlets. See The Traditional Villages And Coconut Groves From The Deck Of The Boat. After 6pm The Houseboat Will Drop Anchor For The Day. Overnight Stay On The House Boat
DAY 4 – DEPARTURE
The House Boat Will Start Cruising Again At 8 Am And Drop You At Alleppey Jetty At 9 Am. You Will Then Proceed To Cochin. You Will Be Dropped Off At Cochin Airport/Railway Station In Time For Your Flight/Train.