Hustle culture has gained momentum in recent years. We have become so much involved in our workplaces and official meetings that we often tend to forget about our personal life. Our focus has been so heavily shifted toward earning money that we frequently neglect our physical and mental well-being. But, while focusing on our career and professional life is important, working towards our health and overall well-being tops the list of priorities! Scientists and health experts worldwide are claiming that taking out time for ourselves, and going on trips and tours are essentially important to keep ourselves healthy and fit!
And do you know, a small break from our work, a breath of fresh air is super important to keep us charged and refreshed? And, what can be a better way to recharge and refresh your soul than to step out of your hectic schedule and roam into the unknown? Research says that travelling to new places makes us healthy and happy people from the inside out! Travelling helps us in our overall growth as we get to learn about different new things. And, what can be a better place to travel this holiday than Kerala?
- Rates Are Valid The Mentioned Period Only.
- Availability Not Checked. The Above Package Is Only An Offer And Not A Confirmation. We Shall Proceed With The Bookings Only After We Receive Confirmation And Payment At Your End.
- Rooms are subject to Availability At The Time Of Booking.
- Hotels As Per Room Availability Or Similar Hotel.
- Check In /Check Out Time Varies As Per Hotel Policies.
- Early Check In / Late Checks Out is Subject To Availability.
- Vehicle Service Provided From 07.00 Am To 07.00 Pm, Additional Usage Would Be Charged Extra Per Km/Per Hour
- A/C In The Vehicle Would Not Function On Hilly Terrains
- All Sightseeing Depends As Per Time Compulsion
- Outside Food&Drinks Not Allowed At Hotels
- Room Heater Availability As Per Hotels Policy
- Any Music /Dj Is Allowed till 2200Hrs, Only Subject To Permission.
- Breakfast, Lunch&Dinner In Most Hotels Are On La Carte / Fixed Menu, Buffet Would Be Subject To Availability
- No Refund For Any Utilized Services.
- The above rates are not valid on peak season /from Dec 15 to Jan 15
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Proper ValidGovt IDProof Such As Aadhar Card/ VoterID /Driving License / Passport To Be Provided At The Time Of Check In
- Any Political Disturbance OrNaturalCalamitiesOccurs,Services Are NotGuaranteed&Booking Amount Is Non Refundable
- Due To Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, Government Of All Other States Are Implementing Rules Which May Effect This Itinerary, Booking Amount Is Non -Refundable & Tour Can Be Postponed As Per Policies.
- Hookah Is Not Allowed In The Premises Of The Resort To Ensure 100% Acknowledgement Of Hookah Ban By The Govt. Hookah, If Carried, Will Be Restrained By The Security Department, As Per Particular State/City Rules & Regulations.
- Preponed & Postponed Charges are Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Cancelation Policy As Per Company Norms.
- 50 % Advance payment for booking
- 50 % 5 Days Before The Tour
- Subject To Booking Period
Inclusions / Exclusions
- 02 Nights Accommodation In Munnar
- 01 Night Accommodation In Thekkady
- 01 Night Accommodation In Houseboat At Alleppey
- 04 Breakfast/ 04 Dinner
- PickUp & Drop At Kochi Railway Station/Airport
- Sightseeing &Transfers In Etios/Dzire A/C Vehicle
- Flight Tickets / Train Tickets
- Entry tickets for any Monuments / Activities
- Personal Expenses/Tips
- Extra Meal Cost ( B,L,D)
- Tour Guide/Manager
- GST 5% Extra
- Cost Of Services Which Is Not Mentioned In The “Inclusions”
DAY 01: ARRIVE COCHIN TO MUNNAR LOCAL
On Arrival At Cochin, You Will Be Transferred ToMunnar. UponArrival Check InAt Hotel. Munnar Is Located At The Confluence Of 03 Rivers As The
Very Name Signifies. The Sprawling Tea Plantations And Picturesque Towns Make Munnar A Popular Hill Resort Town In South India. Evening At Leisure. Overnight StayAt The Hotel.
Distance Between Cochin To Munnar 135 Kms (3.5 Hours) ByRoad
DAY 02: MUNNAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
In The Morning Start The Sightseeing Of Munnar Visiting The Tea Plantations, Tea Museum, The Eravikulam National Park Home Of The Endangered Niligiri Thar(Ibex), Followed By Visit To The Mattupetty Dam, The The Kundala Lake And Other Scenic Spots. Overnight Stay At The Hotel
DAY 03: MUNNAR TOTHEKKADY
Morning Transfer To Thekkady (Periyar) (4 Hrs Drive). Thekkady Has One Of The World's Most Fascinating Natural Wildlife Reserves Noted For Its Geography, Diverse Wildlife And Scenic Beauty. Arive At Thekkady And Check-In At Hotel: Later Afternoon Boat Ride On The Lake Periyar Where One
Can Have A Unique Experience Of Viewing Wildlife At Close Quarters From The Safety Of A Boat On The Lake.
The Greatest Attrac tion Of Periyar, However Are The Herds Of Wild Elephants That Come Down To Play In The Lake (Wild Life Viewing Is Always Dependent On One's Good Fortune).
Overnight StayAt The Hotel.
Distance Between Munnar To Thekkady Is 125 Kms / 3 Hours ByRoad
DAY 04: THEKKADY TO ALLEPPEY HOUSEBOAT
Morning Leave For Alleppey To Enjoy A Boat Cruise Tour In Alleppey Houseboat. Rest Of The Day At Leisure On The House Boat Which Is World's Major Tourist Attraction.
Sit Back And Relax While The Boat Cruises Through The Narrow Serene Backwater Canals Of Alleppey. We Can See Here In Breathing Green, The Village Slumbers By The Vembanad Lake. On Cruise Scenery Flashes Up Vivid Contrasts Of Lush Green And Deep Blues. As The Boat Glider Along The Gorgeous GreenOf The Fringed Palms The Ripples In The Blue Water Blend In To Little Wavelets. Lunch, Evening Tea/ Coffee With Snacks, Dinner All Are Provided Inside The Houseboat. Overnight Stay Will Provide On House Boat.
Distance Between Thekkady ToAlleppey Is 151 Kms / 4.5 Hours ByRoad
DAY 05: ALLEPPEY TOKOCHIDEPARTURE
After Breakfast, Enjoy A Small Cruise Through The Lake. Later At 0900 Hrs, Boat Arrives At Alleppey Finishing Point Jetty. Check Out From Houseboat And We Drive To Kochi Airport/Railway Station.
Distance Between Alleppey To Kochi Is 53 Kms / 1.5 Hours By Road