Leisure Trips is a trusted tour operator that specializes in organizing memorable trips to various destinations, including Sri Lanka. With their expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction, Leisure Trips has established itself as a reliable and preferred choice for travelers seeking a well-planned and enjoyable tour experience.
Here are some reasons why Leisure Trips stands out as a reputable tour operator:
- Expert Tour Planning: Leisure Trips has a team of experienced travel professionals who possess in-depth knowledge of Sri Lanka's attractions, culture, and hidden gems. They meticulously design tour itineraries that showcase the best of Sri Lanka, ensuring a well-balanced mix of must-visit destinations, cultural experiences, and leisure activities.
- Customized Itineraries: Leisure Trips understands that every traveler is unique with specific preferences and interests. They offer the flexibility to customize your Sri Lanka tour itinerary, allowing you to personalize your journey according to your desired attractions, activities, and duration. Their team will work closely with you to curate a tailor-made itinerary that suits your preferences.
- Extensive Network of Partners: As an established tour operator, Leisure Trips has developed strong partnerships with a wide range of accommodations, transportation providers, local guides, and other service providers in Sri Lanka. This enables them to offer competitive prices, access to quality accommodation options, and seamless travel arrangements throughout your trip.
- Exceptional Customer Service: Leisure Trips places great emphasis on delivering outstanding customer service. Their dedicated team is committed to ensuring that every aspect of your tour runs smoothly. From initial inquiries and booking processes to on-ground support during your trip, they strive to provide prompt and personalized assistance, ensuring a stress-free and enjoyable travel experience.
- Focus on Safety and Quality: Leisure Trips prioritizes the safety and well-being of their clients. They meticulously select reliable transportation providers, certified guides, and quality accommodations to maintain high safety standards. Additionally, they stay updated with the latest travel advisories and provide necessary information and assistance to ensure a secure and worry-free journey.
- Value for Money: Leisure Trips aims to offer excellent value for money by providing comprehensive tour packages that include accommodations, transportation, activities, and sightseeing. They carefully optimize the itinerary to maximize your experience within your budget, ensuring you get the most out of your Sri Lanka tour.
To book your Sri Lanka tour package with Leisure Trips, you can visit Our website, contact us via email or phone, or visit us office. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will guide you through the booking process, address your queries, and help you choose the ideal tour package that suits your preferences and requirements.
Please note that it's always recommended to check the latest travel advisories and guidelines, including any COVID-19 protocols, before your trip. Leisure Trips will provide you with up-to-date information and necessary support to ensure a safe and memorable journey.
➢ Rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
➢ Hotels as per room availability or similar
➢ Check in/Check out time varies at different destinations and as per hotel policies kindly check with the hotel / tour
executive for exact check in / checkout timings.
➢ Early check in / late checkout subject to availability on that particular day
➢ Child 11 years & above count as adult.
• Availability not checked. The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with the bookings only after we
receiveconfirmation and payment at your end.
• Proper valid Govt IDproofsuch as Aadhar card/ VoterID / Driving License / Passport to beprovidedat the time of check in
• Vehicle serviceprovided from 8AM to 7 PM, additional usagewould be charged extra to bepaid to the driver directly.
• A/C in the vehiclewouldnot function on hilly terrains.
• All sightseeing depends as per time compulsion.
• Breakfast, Lunch &Dinnerin most hotels are on La Carte / fixed menu, Buffet would be subjectto availability.
• No refund for any utilized services.
• Booking confirmation issubjectto availability &the above rates are valid the mentioned period only.
• Any Political disturbance or Natural calamitiesoccurs,services arenot guaranteed &booking amountis non-refundable.
• Due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, government of all other states are implementing rules which may affect this itinerary, booking amount is non -refundable &tour can be postponed as per norms.
• 45 – 20 days prior tour start date 75%offull tour cost.
• 19 – 10 days prior tour start date 85%offull tour cost.
• 09 – 06 days prior tour start date 95% of full tour cost.
• 05 – 00 days prior tour start date 100% of full tour cost. /No show100%
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Check in time at hotel is 2.00 PM and Checkout time is at 11 AM.
• Rooms Are Subject to Availability
• 50 % Advance payment for booking
• 50 % 5 Days Before the Tour
Inclusions / Exclusions
- 01 Night’s Accommodation at Kandy hotel.
- 01 Nights’ Accommodation at Hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
- 01 Nights’ Accommodation at Hotel in Bentota.
- 01 Nights’ Accommodation at Hotel in Colombo.
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Candlelight dinner and bed decoration
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Monuments/ Activities Entry / Activities fee.
- Personal expenses
- Room Heater / Lunch.
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions.”
Day 01 – Airport – Pinnawela – Kandy
Please clear immigration & visa formalities, collect your baggage and proceed to the arrival lounge through the green channel if you do not have goods to be declared to customs. The Green Holiday Centre Representative will page you by your name. Thereafter you will be assisted to the Car park / Coach Park to begin you journey as per the booked itinerary with the English Speaking Chauffer.
Leave to Pinnawela
Pinnawala elephant orphanage
App. 55 miles from Colombo, off the Colombo – Kandy road is Pinnawela, where an orphanage was started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded elephants. The number of elephants has increased to more than 65 now; including Baby Elephants brought from various parts, as well as some of the more than 25 babies born, as a result of the captive breeding programme. The best time to visit is the feeding time from 0930-1000 hrs and 1330-1400 hrs and the bathing time from 1000-1030 hrs and 1400-1430 hrs when all the elephants are taken to the river close by.
Arrive in Kandy and enjoy Kandy City Tour
The hill capital, venue of the annual Perahera. The last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings was finally ceded to the British in 1815. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism's influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple's shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere.
Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
Ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha's Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess' hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka's most prized possession.
Overnight stay at a Kandy hotel.
Day 02 – Kandy –Ramboda – Nuwara Eliya
After the breakfast, proceed to Nuwara Eliya.
Visit Ramboda waterfall & visit tea factory & plantation
Ramboda Falls is 109 m (358 ft) high and 11th highest waterfall in Sri Lanka and 729th highest waterfall in the world. It is situated in Pussellawa area, on the A5 highway at Ramboda Pass. It formed by Panna Oya which is a tributary of Kothmale Oya. Altitude of the falls is 945 m (3,100 ft) above sea level
Afterwards visit Sri Baktha Hanuman Temple
According to the ancient stories, Ramboda is a area, where the forces of Rama's gather to fight against King Ravana. This temple was built by the Chinmaya mission of Sri Lanka and dedicated to Hanuman. This temple houses for 16 Feel height statue of Hanuman.
City tour in Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya - The ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. It is supposed to be one of the coldest places on the island, but is really just like an England spring day although the temperature does drop at night.All around Nuwara Eliya you will see evidence of the British influence. Houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions.
Seetha Amman Temple
The kidnapping of Sita by Ravana (was King of Lanka) - meant that Ravana had to hide Sita in several locations. The Seetha Amman temple was named after the wife, Sitadevi, of Lord Rama. The structure was built on one of the exact sites where the demon king Ravana held Sita as his captive, in the Ashoka Forests of the region. It is believed that the Lordess used the stream by the temple and meditated by the rocks along the stream.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 03 – Nuwara Eliya – Kosgoda- Balapitiya- Bentota
After the breakfast, proceed to Bentota.
Proceed to Kosgoda visit Turtle Hatchery
Kosgoda is famous for its sea turtle conservation project operated by the Wild Life Protection Society of Sri Lanka. It was established in 1988 to protect Sri Lanka’s turtles from extinction. Since then it has released about 3.5 million baby turtles into the wild.
The hatchery pays fishermen for eggs that they collect at night along the long sandy beach. Although October to April is the main laying season, some eggs (mostly green turtles) can be found at Kosgoda throughout the year.
The hatchery buries the eggs in sand, and when they hatch around 50 days later the baby turtles are released into the sea at night. Only about one in 1,000 turtles survives to maturity.
Kosgoda turtle hatchery also has tanks for injured or disabled turtles, including albino turtles that would not survive in the wild
Proceed to Madu Ganga for a Boat Ride
The estuary of the Madu Ganga River is a complex coastal ecosystem of mangroves and islands. It may be one of the last remaining tracts of pristine mangrove forests in Sri Lanka.
A boat trip is a wonderful way of seeing some of the hundreds of species of plants and animals – monkeys eat fruit in the trees, a water monitor lizard glides slowly through The water, and cormorants, egrets and kingfishers wait patiently on the banks, eyeing the water for prey.
There are around 64 islands in the river and lagoon, from a tiny speck housing a deserted shrine to one housing 250 families connected to the mainland with a very long footbridge.
You can visit an island with a Buddhist monastery, where the friendly young monks will show you a 150-year-old book made of palm leaves and how they cook on cinnamon wood on an open fire.
The main occupations of the local inhabitants are producing cinnamon and prawn fishing – if you take the trip in the evening you will see the fishermen in their canoes lighting lanterns to attract the shellfish into their traps.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Bentota.
Day 04 – Bentota - Colombo
After breakfast proceed to Colombo, City tour in Colombo + Shopping
Colombo - a drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens.
Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street - the Goldsmith’s quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749.
Also visit the BMICH, see the replica of Avukana Buddha and Independence Square.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo
Day 05 – Colombo – Airport
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to airport for your scheduled flight with so much to remember and cherish one day!
Have a safe flight!