Shimla and Manali are two of India’s most popular hill stations, known for their scenic beauty, adventure sports, and pleasant weather. Located in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, these two hill stations attract tourists from all over the country and abroad. If you are planning a trip to Shimla and Manali from Hyderabad, we have you covered. Leisure Trips Provides Shimla Manali tour packages from Hyderabad are designed to offer you a hassle-free and enjoyable vacation. In this article, we will take you through the top attractions, adventure sports, and other things to do in Shimla and Manali.
EXPLORE “LAND OF THE GODS”
➢ Rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
➢ Hotels as per room availability or similar
➢ Check in/Check out time varies at different destinations and as per hotel policies kindly check with the hotel / tour
executive for exact check in / checkout timings.
➢ Early check in / late checkout subject to availability on that particular day
➢ Child 11 years & above count as adult.
• Availability not checked. The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with the bookings only after we
receiveconfirmation and payment at your end.
• Proper valid Govt IDproofsuch as Aadhar card/ VoterID / Driving License / Passport to beprovidedat the time of check in
• Vehicle serviceprovided from 8AM to 7 PM, additional usagewould be charged extra to bepaid to the driver directly.
• A/C in the vehiclewouldnot function on hilly terrains.
• All sightseeing depends as per time compulsion.
• Breakfast, Lunch &Dinnerin most hotels are on La Carte / fixed menu, Buffet would be subjectto availability.
• No refund for any utilized services.
• Booking confirmation issubjectto availability &the above rates are valid the mentioned period only.
• Any Political disturbance or Natural calamitiesoccurs,services arenot guaranteed &booking amountis non-refundable.
• Due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, government of all other states are implementing rules which may affect this itinerary, booking amount is non -refundable &tour can be postponed as per norms.
• 45 – 20 days prior tour start date 75%offull tour cost.
• 19 – 10 days prior tour start date 85%offull tour cost.
• 09 – 06 days prior tour start date 95% of full tour cost.
• 05 – 00 days prior tour start date 100% of full tour cost. /No show100%
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Check in time at hotel is 2.00 PM and Checkout time is at 11 AM.
• Rooms Are Subject to Availability
• 50 % Advance payment for booking
• 50 % 5 Days Before the Tour
Inclusions / Exclusions
- 02Night’s Accommodation at Shimla
- 03Nights’ Accommodation at Manali.
- 05 Breakfast & 05 Dinner only
- Candlelight dinner and bed decoration
- Transportation in sedan/Dezire vehicle for 6 days.
- Shimla sightseeing
- Manali sightseeing.
- Pickup & drop at Delhi Airport/Railway Station.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Train fare
- No lift services at Shimla & Manali Hotels
- Monuments/ Activities Entry / Activities fee.
- Horse ride, skiing, skating, cable car rides, helicopter ride, ATV Ride.
- Personal expenses
- Room Heater / Lunch.
- Rohtang pass & Solang Valley activities on Extra Cost
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions.”
- Garden Entrance fee, Camera fees and Guide services wherever applicable
- Manikarna on extra cost.
DAY 01: DELHI– SHIMLA
Morning arrival in Delhi airport/ railway station, met by our representative and transfer to Shimla, evening you will reach to Shimla
hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: SHIMLA
After breakfast local sightseeing of Shimla evening return back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: SHIMLA- MANALI
After breakfast check out from hotel and depart to Manali. In the evening you will reach to Manali hotel. Relax for the day for leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04: MANALI (ROHTANG PASS ON EXTRA COST)
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel go for Solang valley enjoy the Solang valley a famous for adventure sports: Solang valley
at 16 kms from Manali is emerging as the adventure sports capital of Himanchal Pradesh. Adventure activities at Solang (it’s an
extra cost that you can directly pay at solan valley.) (Cable car ropeway, horse riding, zorbing paragliding). Evening return to
hotel and overnight stay in Manali.
DAY 05: MANALI
After breakfast we’ll proceed toward local sightseeing Hadimba Temple, Jagatsukh, Vashisht Kund, Tibetan Monastery. “Capture memories of your holiday in Manali with a personal photoshoot”. Return back to hotel and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
DAY 06: MANALI – DELHI
After breakfast proceed Check-out from hotel as your tour ends here, you’ll be dropped at respective stations at Delhi for your