Karnataka reflects bliss and calmness on one side and boasts of allure on the other. The rich cultural history of Karnataka makes it a famous tourist attraction during the holiday season. While some of the regions of the Land of Sandalwood are well known to the world, others are concealed in dark and are majorly unexplored and unseen.
Filled with lush greeneries, sandy beaches and electric blue waters, Karnataka is a perfect place to chill and recharge for the long weekend! Here is a list of famous tourist attractions of Karnataka that boasts of its alluring work of art and architecture on one side and the blissful vibes of nature on the other
- Rates Are Valid The Mentioned Period Only.
- Availability Not Checked. The Above Package Is Only An Offer And Not A Confirmation. We Shall Proceed With The Bookings Only After We Receive Confirmation And Payment At Your End.
- Rooms are subject to Availability At The Time Of Booking.
- Hotels As Per Room Availability Or Similar Hotel.
- Check In /Check Out Time Varies As Per Hotel Policies.
- Early Check In / Late Checks Out is Subject To Availability.
- Vehicle Service Provided From 07.00 Am To 07.00 Pm, Additional Usage Would Be Charged Extra Per Km/Per Hour
- A/C In The Vehicle Would Not Function On Hilly Terrains
- All Sightseeing Depends As Per Time Compulsion
- Outside Food & Drinks Not Allowed At Hotels
- Room Heater Availability As Per Hotels Policy
- Any Music /Dj Is Allowed till 2200Hrs, Only Subject To Permission.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner In Most Hotels Are On La Carte / Fixed Menu, Buffet Would Be Subject To Availability
- No Refund For Any Utilized Services.
- The above rates are not valid on peak season /from Dec 15 to Jan 15
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Proper ValidGovt IDProof Such As Aadhar Card/ VoterID /Driving License / Passport To Be Provided At The Time Of Check In
- Any Political Disturbance Or Natural Calamities Occurs, Services Are Not Guaranteed &Booking Amount Is Non Refundable
- Due To Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, Government Of All Other States Are Implementing Rules Which May Effect This Itinerary, Booking Amount Is Non -Refundable & Tour Can Be Postponed As Per Policies.
- Hookah Is Not Allowed In The Premises Of The Resort To Ensure 100% Acknowledgement Of Hookah Ban By The Govt. Hookah, If Carried, Will Be Restrained By The Security Department, As Per Particular State/City Rules & Regulations.
- Preponed & Postponed Charges are Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Cancelation Policy As Per Company Norms.
- 50 % Advance payment for booking
- 50 % 5 Days Before The Tour
- Subject To Booking Period
Inclusions / Exclusions
- 01 Night Accommodation In Mysore
- 01 Night Accommodation In Coorg
- 02 Nights Accommodation InOoty
- 04 Buffet Breakfast/ 04 Buffet Dinner
- PickUp &Drop At Mysore Railway Station/Airport/Bus Stop
- Sightseeing &Transfers In Etios/Dzire A/C Vehicle
- Flight Tickets / Train Tickets
- Entry tickets for any Monuments / Activities
- Personal Expenses/Tips
- Extra Meal Cost ( B,L,D)
- Tour Guide/Manager
- GST 5% Extra
- Room Heater If Required
- Cost Of Services Which Is Not Mentioned In The “Inclusions”
DAY 01: ARRIVE BANGALORE TO MYSORE
Pickup From Mysore. En Route Visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort And Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple).
On Arrival Check In To Hotel. Evening Proceed To Brindavan Garden (Botanical Park With Musical Fountain). Overnight Stay At Mysore.
Distance Between Bangalore To Mysore Is 160 Kms (3.5 Hours) By Road
DAY 02: MYSORE TO COORG
After Breakfast, Checkout And Proceed To Coorg Visit Tala Kaveri Temple, Bhagamandala (Bhagandeshwara Temple), Omkareshwara Temple, Madikeri Fort And Abbey Falls. On Arrival Check In To A Hotel. Evening Visit Raja's Seat. Overnight Stay At Coorg Distance Between Mysore To Coorg Is 135 Kms (3.5 Hours) By Road
DAY 03: COORG TO OOTY LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After Breakfast Checkout And Proceed To Ooty, On Arrival Check In To Hotel. Visit Rose Garden, Ooty Lake And Botanical Garden. Overnight Stay At Ooty.
Distance Between Coorg To Ooty Is 265 Kms / 6.5 Hours By Road
DAY 04: OOTY LOCAL
After Breakfast Proceed To Coonoor. Coonoor Sight Seeing Sim's Park, Lam's Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea Factory And Tea Gardens And Doddabetta. Overnight Stay At Ooty.
DAY 05: DEPARTURE MYSORE
After Breakfast Checkout And Proceed To Mysore To Board Your Train Or Flight.
Distance Between Ooty To Mysore Is 124 Kms (3 Hours) By Road