Karnataka reflects bliss and calmness on one side and boasts of allure on the other. The rich cultural history of Karnataka makes it a famous tourist attraction during the holiday season. While some of the regions of the Land of Sandalwood are well known to the world, others are concealed in dark and are majorly unexplored and unseen.
Filled with lush greeneries, sandy beaches and electric blue waters, Karnataka is a perfect place to chill and recharge for the long weekend! Here is a list of famous tourist attractions of Karnataka that boasts of its alluring work of art and architecture on one side and the blissful vibes of nature on the other
• Rates Are Valid in the Mentioned Period Only.
• Availability Not Checked. The Above Package Is Only an Offer and Not a Confirmation. We Shall Proceed with The Bookings Only After We Receive Confirmation and Payment at Your End.
• Rooms are subject to Availability at The Time of Booking
• Hotels As Per Room Availability or Similar Hotel.
• Check In /Check Out Time Varies as Per Hotel Policies.
• Early Check In / Late Checks Out is Subject to Availability.
• Vehicle Service Provided From 07.00 Am To 07.00 Pm, Additional Usage Would Be Charged Extra Per Km/Per Hour
• A/C In the Vehicle Would Not Function on Hilly Terrains
• All Sightseeing Depends as Per Time Compulsion
• Outside Food & Drinks Not Allowed at Hotels
• Room Heater Availability as Per Hotels Policy
• Any Music / DJ Is Allowed up to 2200Hrs, Only Subject to Permission.
• Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner in Most Hotels Are On La Carte / Fixed Menu, Buffet Would Be Subject to Availability
• No Refund for Any Utilized Services.
• The above rates are not valid on peak season / from Dec 15 to Jan 1
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Proper valid govt id proof such as Aadhar card/ voter id / driving license / passport to be provided at the time of check in
• Any political disturbance or natural calamities occur, services are not guaranteed & booking amount is non-refundable.
• Due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, government of all other states are implementing rules which may affect this itinerary, booking amount is non -refundable & tour will be postponed as per policies.
• Hookah is not allowed in the premises of the resort to ensure 100% acknowledgement of hookah ban by the govt. Hookah, if carried, will be restrained by the security department, as per particular state/city rules & regulations.
• Preponed & postponed charges are applicable as per company policy.
• Cancelation policy as per company norms.
• 50 % Advance Payment for Booking
• 50 % 15 Days Before the Tour
• Above payment modes applicable on T&C.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- • 03 Night accommodation as per given hotel.
- • Meals as per itinerary only.
- • Pick up & drop from Mysore railway station/airport.
- Hyderabad sightseeing & transfers by 12-seater Tempo travelers vehicle
- • Flight tickets / train tickets
- • Entry tickets for any monuments / activities
- • Personal expenses/tips
- • Extra meal cost
- • Tour guide/manager
- • GST 5% extra mandatory
- • Cost of services which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
DAY 01 MYSORE TO COORG
Arrival to respective stations our representative will warmly welcome you and escort you to the hotel after you are transferred to Coorg. Once you check-in, freshen up as you will head to the Dubare Reserve Forest. Now come back to the hotel, have a flavoursome dinner and set off for a good night’s sleep. Overnight stay at a hotel.
DAY 02 COORG SIGHTSEEING
Kick-start your full day sightseeing tour and enjoy like never before! Post delicious breakfast; head off to a full-day sightseeing tour at Coorg. Visit places like Raja’s Seat, Bhagamandala, Omkareshwara, Talacauvery, Abbi Falls, Thalakaveri, and a few more exotic places. By evening you can go on a shopping spree and buy things you’d like to take back home for friends and family. Return to the hotel and have a good night’s sleep.
DAY 03 COORG TO MYSORE
Witness the majestic aura of the Mysore Palace! After a delicious breakfast, proceed to Mysore visiting the magnificent Maharaja's Palace or the Mysore Palace which is positioned in the heart of the city. After that, you shall proceed to explore the Art Gallery which houses a fine collection of paintings and musical instruments. Later in the evening, you may take an optional trip to the beautiful Brindavan Gardens and after visiting back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel in Mysore.
DAY 04 MYSORE DEPARTURE
After breakfast, check-out from Mysore hotel and head to shopping at the town market. In the end, get transferred to the Mysore Airport/Railway Stations as per your departure timings.