Karnataka reflects bliss and calmness on one side and boasts of allure on the other. The rich cultural history of Karnataka makes it a famous tourist attraction during the holiday season. While some of the regions of the Land of Sandalwood are well known to the world, others are concealed in dark and are majorly unexplored and unseen.
Filled with lush greeneries, sandy beaches and electric blue waters, Karnataka is a perfect place to chill and recharge for the long weekend! Here is a list of famous tourist attractions of Karnataka that boasts of its alluring work of art and architecture on one side and the blissful vibes of nature on the other
• Rates Are Valid in the Mentioned Period Only.
• Availability Not Checked. The Above Package Is Only an Offer and Not a Confirmation. We Shall Proceed with The Bookings Only After We Receive Confirmation and Payment at Your End.
• Rooms are subject to Availability at The Time of Booking
• Hotels As Per Room Availability or Similar Hotel.
• Check In /Check Out Time Varies as Per Hotel Policies.
• Early Check In / Late Checks Out is Subject to Availability.
• Vehicle Service Provided From 07.00 Am To 07.00 Pm, Additional Usage Would Be Charged Extra Per Km/Per Hour
• A/C In the Vehicle Would Not Function on Hilly Terrains
• All Sightseeing Depends as Per Time Compulsion
• Outside Food & Drinks Not Allowed at Hotels
• Room Heater Availability as Per Hotels Policy
• Any Music / DJ Is Allowed up to 2200Hrs, Only Subject to Permission.
• Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner in Most Hotels Are On La Carte / Fixed Menu, Buffet Would Be Subject to Availability
• No Refund for Any Utilized Services.
• The above rates are not valid on peak season / from Dec 15 to Jan 1
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Proper valid govt id proof such as Aadhar card/ voter id / driving license / passport to be provided at the time of check in
• Any political disturbance or natural calamities occur, services are not guaranteed & booking amount is non-refundable.
• Due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, government of all other states are implementing rules which may affect this itinerary, booking amount is non -refundable & tour will be postponed as per policies.
• Hookah is not allowed in the premises of the resort to ensure 100% acknowledgement of hookah ban by the govt. Hookah, if carried, will be restrained by the security department, as per particular state/city rules & regulations.
• Preponed & postponed charges are applicable as per company policy.
• Cancelation policy as per company norms.
• 50 % Advance Payment for Booking
• 50 % 15 Days Before the Tour
• Above payment modes applicable on T&C.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- • 02 nights’ accommodation in Ooty.
- • 01-night accommodation in Mysore.
- • 03 buffet breakfast only.
- • Pickup from Mysore airport/railway station.
- • Drop at Mysore airport/railway station.
- • Transfers & sightseeing in Innova ac vehicle
- • Flight tickets / train tickets
- • Entry tickets for any monuments / activities
- • Personal expenses/tips
- • Extra meal cost
- • Tour guide/manager
- • GST 5% extra mandatory
- • Cost of services which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
DAY 1 : MYSORE TO OOTY
Arrival at Mysore, then we will continue towards Ooty, our representative will warmly welcome you and shall drive you to Ooty. Upon arrival at Ooty check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Ooty is known as "Queen of Hill stations” in the south of India is a famous tourist attraction. On this day of your amazing Ooty tour, visit the attractions such as Ooty Lake, Wax World, Deer Park, Mudumalai National Park, Green valleys, beautiful mountains, and the vast tea estates. After wrapping the day, return back to the hotel and have a soothing sleep after a hearty dinner.
DAY 2 : OOTY - COONOOR TOUR
Explore Coonoor like never before!
After a scrumptious breakfast, progress to Coonoor. Cover the hotspots like Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Ketty Valley, Tea factory, and Doddabetta Peak. Return to hotel for a soothing night’s sleep.
DAY 3: OOTY – MYSORE
Start your day with a delectable breakfast. Now continue towards Mysore to explore the splendid Maharaja's Palace, the Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hills, Chamundeshwari Temple and the Art Gallery which houses a fine collection of amazing paintings and musical instruments. In the evening, you could take an optional tour of the lush and beautiful Vrindavan Gardens. Having enjoyed to the fullest during the day and absorbing in some nature in the evening, return to the hotel in Mysore for a cozy overnight stay.
DAY 4 : DEPARTURE FROM MYSORE
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel then go ahead for shopping then transfer to your respective stations for your onward journey